Supporting Engineering Firms make an annual commitment of $250 to the Mississippi Engineering Society. In token of appreciation, the Society:
- Lists each Supporting Engineering Firm in The Mississippi Engineer, the official publication of the Society
- Publishes an article in The Mississippi Engineer about each new Supporting Engineering Firm
- Recognizes each new Supporting Engineering Firm at the first statewide meeting following its enrollment
- Invites the employees or members of Supporting Engineering Firms to attend seminars conducted by the Society at the same price charged to Society members
- Provides a complimentary subscription to The Mississippi Engineer
Advanced Engineering Resources, Inc.
Batson & Brown, Inc.
Burns Cooley Dennis, Inc.
Compton Engineering, P.A.
Elliott & Britt Engineering, P.A.
Engineering Plus, Inc.
Geotechnical Engineering Associates, LLC
Hazclean Environmental Consultants, Inc.
The Johnson-McAdams Firm, P.A.
Michael Baker International, Inc.
Shows, Dearman and Waits, Inc.
Spencer Engineers, Inc.
W Engineering & Geotechnical
Waggoner Engineering, Inc.
Williams Engineering Consultants, Inc.
Willis Engineering, Inc.